Thursday, July 10, 2008

Gas prices got you down, can't afford to drive anywhere? Well for all your meeting needs check out Eagle Teleconferencing. They offer a wide variety of conferencing services. They offer web conferencing which is great to use with there audio conferencing. You can do power point presentations on the web conferencing, while explaining everything over the phone! Eagle Teleconferencing is a wonderful tool. So stay home and save money on gas prices and check into Eagle teleconferencing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My name is Marty, and I am a Lawyer in New York. I have been having problems being out of town and having to reschedule court dates, but recently I have found conference calls with Eagle Teleconferencing. The conferencing operator just calls my phone at the time of the court hearing and then calls the judge, and then we do our court hearing over the phone!! It is wonderful. No more rescheduled court dates for me I will just be using Eagle Teleconferencing for all my conference call needs!!