Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I've had a conference line with Eagle teleconferencing for several years now. As a matter of fact, I have three conference lines. I can't begin to tell you how many conference calls I have hosted. I have been checking into the audio podium & web conferencing features. I have most of my calls recorded & always requested Cd's to be delivered. Now I'm thinking that audio podium might be the answer. If someone can't attend a conference call, I can give them the number to call in & listen any time that is convenient for them.

1 comment:

Marty said...

We use conference calls with Eagle Teleconferencing. We also had some of the conference calls recorded and they were a huge success for us. We called Eagle Teleconferencing Reservations and set up the conference calls. We waited for our conference call confirmations and then filled out the record form to have the conference calls recorded. Eagle Teleconferencing gives you alot of options on the record sheet. We picked the option to have the call sent to us via the web. It was so quick and easy.