Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I am an attorney with a very busy schedule. I have an account with Eagle that I use for "attending" court. Commonly known as appearance by phone. An operator calls me & any other participants & places us right in the courtroom with a judge. Time saving! Besides having a dial out done, I can schedule a regular call anytime where I use a pin number to access my call. These services are very flexible. Everything is hassle free & easy for anyone with a schedule like mine!

1 comment:

Marty said...

We have had many questions about our services. Our staff has been overwhelmed by the responses & are eager to help you set up any services to fit your needs. For example, conference accounts, web conferencing, audio podiums, etc. There is no obligation to just ask us questions. We are here to answer them & if you feel our services are for you, we'll sign you up! If you have ever attended a conference call & have thought about doing this yourself, by all means, give us a call 24/7! Our reputation speaks for itself! We can help!