Thursday, July 17, 2008

Web Conferencing

I have an employee at my firm that is hearing impaired. I also host several conference calls through out the week that he needs to be on. My old conferencing agency didn't offer web conferencing and teleconferencing. I decided to ask around about a conferencing center that would possibly have teleconferencing as well as web conferencing and a friend suggested Eagle Teleconferencing. I called and talk to a sales rep in their office and within a few minutes of being on the phone I had an account set up and was in the process of getting a call set up for that night. And the best part is they offer web conferencing with an affordable price!

1 comment:

Marty said...

Just finished a conference call with Eagle Teleconferencing and it was so easy to do. The company just starting using conference calls for their meetings and wow it is great! So easy to just call a phone number and enter a pin number and wow you're on the conference call! That's it no hassles! Thank you Eagle Teleconferencing for your hassle free service!