Thursday, July 17, 2008

Set Up Conference Call

If you are like me and you forget to set up a conference call that is supposed to take place in an hour and you need it done right now, its a comfort knowing that you can call Eagle Teleconferencing and set up the conference call. No matter what part of the world you are calling from there is always someone at Eagle Teleconferencing to make sure setting up your conference call happens for you as quickly as possible. It's also extremely convenient that Eagle Teleconferencing can fax, e-mail, call, or keep you on the line for a confirmation. I can always expect a reply within the hour.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT SERVICES & ALSO THINK ABOUT SETTING UP 24/7 CALLS. YOU CAN GET INTO IT ANYTIME YOU NEED BECAUSE IT'S ALWAYS THERE. CHECK OUT EAGLE CONFERENCING TODAY!

Anonymous said...

Eagle Teleconferencing has provided my company wonderful service for the past 10 years. I have been with Eagle sense the first started up, and I would never leave them! They have wonderful conference call quality and have added web conferencing and voicemail boxes sense I have been with them. I think every one should check out Eagle teleconferencing you will be satisfied!