Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Safety Meeting

I work in the construction business and we have employees all over the state. We needed to have a safety meeting and with the prices of fuel it was impossible to get everyone together. I called into Eagle Teleconferencing to set up an audio call for all of my employees. The conference line was a huge help to my company. The audio conferencing was easy accessible to all who attended. We also took advantage of their web conferencing to show all of them our safety regulation guidelines. I highly recommend Eagle conference call to anyone who is looking to save money and time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mid-July in the midwest. Hot, humid, and I'm in no mood to drive to a meeting. I use Eagle Teleconferencing Services and now can make that 2:00 meeting while sitting in my cool air-conditioned office. Thanks your great conference line! Eagle Teleconferencing is the best!