Friday, July 11, 2008

Record Conference Calls

Recording conference calls with Eagle Teleconferencing is the easiest thing ever. Eagle Teleconferencing emails me a form that I can fill out with info that is needed to have my conference call recorded. Eagle Teleconferencing can then send me the link of the recorded call. It's so easy and conveinent for our conference call meetings. Then in case someone has missed a meeting they can catch up on things they missed in the conference call. Thank you Eagle Teleconferencing!

3 comments:

Marty said...

THAT'S RIGHT & THEY DON'T MIND IF YOU CALL IN TO CHECK & SEE IF YOUR CALL WILL BE RECORDED. THEY DO THE CHECKING & MY CALL IS DONE! THANKS EAGLE CONFERENCING.

Marty said...

SOMETIMES I FORGET TO FILL OUT ALL MY INFO ON A RECORD FORM. MY BAD! EAGLE CONFERENCING WILL CONTACT ME TO GET THE INFO BEFORE MY CALL SO AS NOT TO MISS ANYTHING. NOW, HOW MANY OTHER COMPANIES WOULD DO THAT? THEY ALSO WANT YOUR CONFERENCE CALL TO GO SMOOTH.

Anonymous said...

I love using Eagle Teleconferencing for my web conferencing, they have a very helpful staff if I ever have any questions on how to use it.