Friday, July 11, 2008

New Business

A friend of mine gave me a phone number and a pin number and asked me to call into a conference call to hear about a new business. I am always reluctant about a new business they don't work for me. But I decided to go ahead and call. It was so wonderful. There were hundreds of peopled from all over the world on the call. The call was so clear. I was so excited and thought this was a great way to promoted a business. So I joined the business, found out that they used Eagle Teleconferencing for the conference call. So I called Eagle and set up my own account. Eagle has helped me have a very successful business. Thank you Eagle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I recently got into a automobile accident that put me in the hospital for a great deal of time. Because of this misfortune I thought I was really going to have to loose out on business. I then came across Eagle Teleconferencing. I got to looking at their company and what they had to offer. I signed up for their audio conferencing to see if I would be able to stay in contact with my clients that away. Not only did it work but, I am still using this method even though I am completely healed. I have also expanded and am now using their Web Conferencing also. There is always an operator there to help no matter what. Thank you Eagle