Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I just wanted to take a second to let everyone know how great Eagle Teleconferencing is. They really saved my call last night. I had given everyone on my call all of the information and was shocked to find that I was getting emails and phone calls about people not being able to get on. I called into Eagle immediately to see what was going on. Sure enough, come to find out I had given the code. OOPS! They quickly gave me the correct info and I got it out to all in time to still have my call. It is nice to know that I can always count on Eagle to come through with great customer care and service. Thank you so much Eagle Teleconferencing for your quick response and helpful service. It is really nice to be with a company that cares about their customers!

No comments: