Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I am a business women during the day, but at night when i leave work, I am a mother of 4 children, all under age 10. Its next to impossible to find any quiet time or time to my self. My job requires that i regularly attend company conference calls to update and review. These conference calls are weekly Fridays at 7:00 pm. My house is a zoo by 7:00 pm!! Thank god we use Eagle Teleconferencing for our conference lines. Eagle has an option called self mute. You simply push *6 on your phone and you mute yourself so you business associated can not hear your kids screaming at each other in the background, or their dog barking and growling. If you need to ask a question or be heard for any reason. You just repeat the action *6 and you can be heard again. Eagle Teleconferencing has saved me from a lot of embarrassment. Thank you Eagle for you fantastic services!!!!

No comments: