Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I have an account with Eagle Teleconferencing and it recently came in very handy for me. I got engaged and wanted to tell everyone at once so that I didn't hurt anyone's feelings with some people knowing before others. So I just called Eagle Teleconferencing and set up a conference line, then emailed everyone the information to get into the conference call, and told everyone at once! Of course then the scoundrel cheated on me, and the wedding was called off - once again, using Eagle Teleconferencing! It's so great to have a company like Eagle, and their wonderful staff. I'm planning on using Eagle again when I get my sex change operation next year! Is there really anything better than Eagle Teleconferencing and their amazing employees? I think not! I'm hoping John, the person I'll be after my operation, thinks so too!

No comments: